When combined with location-based datasets for analysis, business data can bring a lot of value to consumer intelligence. Understanding risks with location-based trends can help banks manage them better.
- Incorporate socio-demographic data
- Explore alternatives to spreadsheets
- Recognize patterns and make decisions
- Don’t let new catchment areas pass you by
Optimise Bank Network
In order to grow their business, banks must optimise their branches and ATMs. When it comes to understanding how to extend your network effectively, it's critical to be aware of the unknowns. Location intelligence brings forth what you'd typically miss.
- Existing service area mapping
- Define and optimise network metrics
- Understand demographics at a finer resolution
- Race ahead of competition
It's hard to ascertain where to open a new branch or ATM. To square on a property of your choice, you'll need hyperlocal knowledge powered by human movement datasets and field data intelligence tools.
- Human mobility datasets & smartly derived information
- AI-powered data collection apps
- Take your analysis to the field using smart workflows
``Location Smart`` Marketing
Are you not seeing a return on your marketing investment? To get a better hold on ``where`` and ``how`` to market, banks require a deeper grasp of demographic and mobility patterns.
- Analyse the efficacy of your marketing investments
- Improve your measurement metrics to get a leg up on the competition
- Recognise the gaps in your reach
- Look for additional catchment areas